Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DECEMBER!

WOW! Where has the time gone? It's already December. I only have 1 more school day left this week and then Friday we have parent teacher conferences, they will be the most intense for sure because we're giving the parents the kids grades. I'm scared. I have like 8 kids who didn't pass. So I guess I'll have to explain myself... basically my response is going to be "your child didn't do his homework." that's the story. MY MOM IS COMING on Sunday. Can you believe it? I can't. What is it like to see someone after you haven't seen them for 4 months. I certainly wouldn't know. This ist he perfect week for her to come because we're doing all the Christmas things like the Christmas performance that I've been teaching my kids to sing "Angels we have heard on high." Keep us in your prayers, especially those we are going to be going home. I imagine it would be tough to go back home and then come back here. Anyway, I must get some sleep. But as far as life in Honduras, It's going well. I'm healthy and happy. This is home.
GOD BLESS!

No comments: