Thursday, December 11, 2008

ALMOST CHRISTMAS BREAK!



I only have a few hours left of school. I can honestly say that I am reading for christmas break. I thought I was always ready for CHristmas break as a student, I thought that I DESERVED Christmas break. ANd I´m sure I did. BUt what I never knew was that the teacher´s deserved the same, if not more than I did. So here I am, experiencing my first ¨last day of school before break¨feeling, and I can´t wait. You get toa point, even if you love your kids, that you really just want to hvae some time a way from them to rememeber how lucky you are. My mom arrived here in Sunday. I think her eyes have been opened. I left out some stories when I would talk to her, beause I didnt want her to worry. Well now she sees what I haven´t told her. hehe. WHOOPS. =) Naw, my kids love her, they always ask ¨miss, and your mom?¨ We gave them all little prizes today. Last night we had our christmas gift exchange and white elephant. It was so fun. I got a cute photo album from Greg and then in the White elephant I got OREOS, AND PEANUT BUTTER. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! Everyone brought random things like a dust pan, candy, a walla walla calender (thank you SM office...) huge random magnets. It was hilarious. The bets part of all was that Greg brought a picture of himself. lol. HE WOULD. My mom made us spaghetti and salad, and the girls at the other house made this AMMAAZZZINNGG popcorn cake thing with m&ms in it. YUM.
Yesterday was a rough day, but as you can tell, it ended good. I hd to redo a lot of my grades because the computer messed them up. So that was pretty depressing. I was doing that for 3 hours. And then when my mom and I were making the alfredo sauce i was going to pick it up and move it, but our ONLY pan is broken, so it spun around and spilled everywhere. ANyway, just a small setback. And last but not least, we tried to highlight my hair. Hence the word ¨tried¨ I look like one of those playboy bunnies who actually has black hair but attempts to die her whole head blonde so it turns out randomly orangish. So today the mission is to fix the disaster... Don´t worry I got to wear a santa hat today. Little does the rest of the world know that I am actually hiding a disaster! lol. It´s kind of funny actually... Anyway, At the end of the day, I stopped and reminded myself that I am so lucky. So lucky to be here, so lucky to have the girls I have, so lucky that we have created such an awesome family here. So lucky that I actually have hair, even it is orange. SO LUCKY that my mom is here. So lucky that Jared is coming... TOMORROW. =)
Have a wonderful day....

No comments: