Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updates!


Man, I need to get better about updating this thing! Things are going well. This weekend was a long weekend so it was super good to get to relax and rejuvenate. We had a ¨sleepover¨on Sunday night. We all slept on the floor in the other house. It was so fun. Before that we got the priviledge of being excourted from our house to the other house for our tradition of an Agape feast. Sunday marked 8 weeks of us being In Honduras. CRAZY! We all sat around on the floor and had tons of fruit and top ramen. A little tradition we started.... Bethani read out of Thessalonians and we talked about life. I really love this group of girls. I don´t know what I´d do without them. Each of them brings somethin awesome to our group. I´m so lucky to have them. I miss back home, especially last thursday when i got to skype with my mom and there were tons f people at my house for THe office... my house is full... and i´m not home... weird. I´ll be ok though. I know I´m supposed to be here!
>Till next time'

No comments: