Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday is here

Wow we have so much to do! Our yearly plans have to be done by Monday as well as our 2 week detailed plan. And all the decorations for the classroom. I realized today that I can draw sheep. Haha. You learn new things everyday! God is so good. All of us girls get together every night and last night was a particularly good night. We are all there for each other and it´s so comforting. We all want the same thing.. and that is to serve God. That´s why we´re here. It is going to be tough for sure, but so rewarding. Something I won´t ever wish I didn´t do. I can´t wait to start school and get this teaching thing going... send us anything! lol.

3 comments:

jaredanderson said...

KAN YOU CRAZY PERSON! i thought i'd leave a comment on your blog for fun. this is the first time i've got into it cuz i kinda sorta forgot about it.... but not about YOU!!! WAHOO!!!

Missy said...

you can draw sheep! perfect! you have been in my thoughts and my prayers - and you know what, youre doing an AMAZING job! i know it. i've got ur address now so let's see how long mail takes from NEW ZEALAND to HONDURAS!
:) miss you!

JuliaSalerno said...

Kandice! Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and so excited to see your updates from the year! You're gonna be the most fun teacher ever--lucky kiddos ;) Love you! xoxo