Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BITTEN!



Well, here we have it. This is the centipede that made my lip it's home last night.
I was sleeping soundly and all of t he sudden I felt something bite me! I JUMPED out of bed and ran into the bathroom and I still felt WHATEVER it was crawling on me so I like did this little dance to get it off then proceeded to scream "HEIDI KILLLL ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S RIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHTT THERE!!!!!!!!!" She frantically smashed it with her shoe and then came to find me saying that it bit me and pointing at my lip. It didn't take long for my lip to swell up to the size of Texas, as you can tell. This is probably the most flattering picture of me you'll ever see. I almost didn't let Heidii take a picture, but then I decided, oh well, "BLOG IT" as Sasha would say. SO here I am, at home, waiting for Loyda to come pick me up to take me to the doctor. It hurts really bad stil and last night I was quite sure I was going to die. My throat was closing up and I was just crying, thinking how lame it would be to die a death by centipede.
Heidi looked online last night and saw that "it can only kill small children." Oh good. How comforting! =) At least I'm not a small child! I can still talk, with a little lisp, but I didn't go teach because my kids wouldn't pay attention to me anyway! I WONDER WHY!
Anyway, hope your day goes better than mine has so far! =) But God is indeed STILL good!

1 comment:

TaraB said...

Kandy Land! That is CRAZY! What an awful AWFUL way to wake up! Death by centipede would be really horrific, I concur.

I can't wait till you get back my dear! Let's hang out lots at camp. AND let's skype soooonnn!!!

Miss your face. Even when it's funny looking. Actually I might even miss it more now...because I kind of want to touch it.